June 1, 2021
We’ve been hard at work improving Gas Engineer Software this month, with 7 releases and dozens of individual tweaks and changes across the board.
On the Web Portal we’ve added the much-requested ability to create jobs directly from the calendar, for a simpler workflow that means you never have to leave the page when you’re booking in work.
We’ve added quality of life changes to the Invoice creation on Android, to give you more control over how discounts will appear on a finished invoice.
And we’ve made a number of back-end tweaks across all three platforms, which should generally improve the speed and stability of the software.
For a full breakdown of what we’ve worked on this month, please see below.
All of these updates and improvements are from your feedback and suggestions.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support.
And all the team at
Gas Engineer Software.
• Jobs can now be added directly from calendar events
• Made changes to ensure carriage returns are retained in the comments field on the CD/12
• Introduced several back-end improvements which should generally improve the stability of the software
• Made improvements to how some screens are laid out on iPad devices
• Changed the way in which the app generates new jobs and sends them to the Web Portal
• Introduced some tweaks to how some information is displayed on events
• Made improvements to the user experience when tapping on a phone number from a calendar event
• Introduced a number of back-end changes which will improve the stability of the software
• Discounts are now treated as traditional line items, allowing you to change the description and edit them more easily
• Modified job address details will now be retained when editing a draft
• Introduced a large number of additional back-end changes to improve the performance and stability of the software
Sign up for a 30 day free trial now and get everything done on site.